You are a budding critical thinker and creative problem-solver. You are able to quickly grasp the big picture and ask the right questions. You are able to think on your feet. You have grace under pressure and you never let them see you sweat. You are air-traffic-control, anticipating all incoming and outbound action for your projects.
You’re able to get down into the details of each project to ensure each step is a success. You have meticulous attention to detail and can navigate a to-do list like no other while keeping sight of larger priorities. You will manage and support multiple accounts at treetree. You have a sense of urgency. You are able to pivot quickly and manage many overlapping tasks and workflows. You are process driven while remaining flexible, always looking for opportunities to optimize processes and improve team efficiency.
You will support a treetree Account Director and/or Account Leader on multiple accounts. You are the trusted tree who will support the workflow process with detail and precision. You craft meeting agendas, open jobs, begin estimates, develop and manage timelines and capture and communicate client feedback to the internal team. You follow projects from start to finish and keep the team energized all the while. You are able to put our clients and our team members at ease because you’ve “got it covered.”
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Estimating: Update estimate documents after routing. Generate estimates for formulaic projects at the discretion of Client Services project lead.
- Job Initiation: Assist in new job-start tasks on the server and within our project management platform.
- Scheduling: Assist in the development of timelines and work plans to execute projects to meet client deadlines and expectations. Orchestrate the scheduling of kick-off meetings, working sessions and brainstorms.
- Tracking: Create reporting documents to track hours, budgets and tasks within our project management platform. Manage client service forecasting route.
- Communicating & Listening: Use your written and verbal communication skills to communicate with the trees at all levels of our organization. Listen carefully to details and nuances to anticipate challenges.
- Owning It: Prioritize and change gears quickly with direction from the Group Account Director and/or CS project lead. Evaluate projects and analyze successes and challenges.
- Buttoning It Up: Assist with proofreading and cross-referencing action requests and client changes to ensure all requested revisions were completed correctly.
- Lending A Hand: Willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in when/where needed. May include tasks like running errands, help with fulfillment, set up for a meeting or archiving files.
- Four-year degree required.
- One to three years of marketing, advertising or branding experience, with at least two years of that within an agency or similar creative or professional services environment.
- Experience with project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Experience managing print, digital and broadcast projects (exposure to a variety of projects is critical).
- We have a creative company, not a creative department, so everyone has the opportunity to be creative.
- Our environment philosophy is “work hard at work, play hard at home,” and we value work-family balance.
- treetree has grown rapidly over the past ten years and we are uniquely positioned in the market as The Agency of Special Projects.
- Team members at our growing agency have the freedom to voice their ideas and make an impact on process, policies and procedures. And, if you want to plan the next agency picnic, we’d welcome that too.
- treetree is independent and female owned and led.
- Fun, family-like work atmosphere and culture in an office in the heart of the Arena District. Walk next door to the North Market, restaurants, the arena and experience the energy of the city.
- Working at The Agency of Special Projects means there’s lots of diversity in the types of projects we are awarded. Often, we are trusted with those that are most important and most urgent within large marketing departments at clients like OhioHealth, Cardinal Health, DHL and Nationwide.
Full-time, exempt employee
Less then 5% will be required for off-site meetings