The Account Executive is responsible for day-to-day support of client relationships and/or for specific client projects and deliverables.
- Supports the day-to-day responsibilities of assigned accounts
- Develops a thorough understanding and knowledge of clients’ businesses and their competitive environments
- Contributes to the development and execution of account plans
- Moves projects from initiation to completion effectively and efficiently, ensuring that client projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Prepares a full range of written materials including creative briefs, client correspondence and reports
- Serves as a liaison among clients and various agency colleagues/departments by maintaining regular contact and ensuring that communications flows effectively
- Negotiates with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Handles budgets, campaign cost management and invoicing of clients
- Develops a thorough understanding of the entire marketing and communications landscape to support integrated programs
- Maintains awareness and understanding of new marketing and communications technologies and techniques
- Works with senior account leaders to ensure financial performance and customer satisfaction for select agency accounts
- Assists with new business development efforts, as needed
- 1-3 years of previous experience in an advertising agency setting
- Proven experience in supporting integrated advertising campaigns
- Experience managing multiple projects and prioritizing
- Ability to manage conflicts and difficult situations
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- BA/BS in advertising, business, marketing or related field
- 10-20% travel may be required
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position here.
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.