As Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with the accounts, creative, and digital teams to ensure project objectives are met. In this position, you are to demonstrate the ability to develop strategic marketing and communication plans for clients, manage the day to day communication with the client, and identify and develop new business prospects. You will work closely with the account and creative teams to develop and lead client presentations and project plans for digital, interactive, web, print, and video initiatives.
- Lead the creation and preparation of account strategy, content strategy, client presentations, copywriting, and editing/proofreading, aligning the client goals and project goals with our creative approach.
- Business communications including e-mail, setting up appointments, and coordinating projects with clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Build positive relationships with clients and be constantly listening for new opportunities with existing clients.
- Attend client meetings, assisting in developing Meeting Minutes and follow-up communications.
- Manage timelines, objectives, assets, and deliverables, assuring a successful process and presentation.
- Assist in business development by crafting Project Briefs, Proposals, and RFPs.
- Develop objectives and strategies to meet marketing objectives.
- Research, analyze and apply consumer insights and behaviors to develop solutions.
- Conduct research and analysis, including brand audits and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with staff from all departments to develop effective solutions.
- Maintain and monitor client budgets and ensure projects stay within scope.
- Stay current with industry developments, trends and technological advances to ensure the agency stays ahead of the competition.
- Be proactive on your accounts, creating new ideas to add impact for clients, as well as develop timelines that will keep momentum for the campaign.
Recommended Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and clients
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written communication skills, including writing, editing, and proofreading
- Computer proficiency with Excel and Word
- Comfortable working in fast paced agency environment
- Talent, drive and ability to work independently and in team settings
- Ability to develop own ideas, take initiative and assume responsibility
- Passion for collaboration; intellectual curiosity
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers
Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance. To be considered for this position, please indicate your interest by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.