Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. With over 40 years in the market, we help Fortune 500 companies across numerous industries better connect with their consumers, online and offline, and improve their marketing, day in and day out. We have been recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers to Work For,” a top company by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Places to Work for Millennials,” and have earned the Ad Age accolade of “#1 U.S. Agency Across all Disciplines” for multiple years.
Epsilon is seeking an Art Director Intern who will support the Creative department. This position offers an opportunity to work on a range of accounts from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups, from B2C & B2B. You’ll be challenged to design within an established brand identity yet think creatively to extend the brand in relevant, meaningful ways that will bring in results.
As an intern you’ll participate in a formal Intern Program, which is an 11-week summer program that aims to create a meaningful early career experience for university students. The program offers professional development & hands-on training, networking opportunities with people throughout the business including multiple projects & social events, and the consideration for full-time employment.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
· Support the creative team in the implementation of creative design for client deliverables
· Extend conceptual ideas into compelling design and marketing solutions that represent a client’s brand & additional marketing initiatives
· Monitor emerging trends in interactive technologies, content marketing, graphic design, direct mail, user experience, & marketing tactics
· Execute design projects from concept through completion, assisting with every step along the way.
· Candidate for Bachelor’s degree from university/portfolio school, preferably with an Advertising, Graphic Design, or Visual Communication concentration.
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); HTML & After Effects are a plus
· Strong conceptual development & layout skills
· Familiar with concepts of typography, color theory, & fundamentals of graphic/interactive design
· Additional skills in photography, illustration, or copywriting are a plus
· Excellent presentation & communication skills, both verbal and written
· Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
· Able to work in a collaborative team & build effective relationships
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Self-starter, with strong initiative