Fahlgren Mortine, one of the nation’s top integrated marketing and communications firms, is looking for an experienced Associate Design Director for its Columbus office.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for providing creative leadership and ownership of multiple projects to ensure creative concepts and execution meet established client goals.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for concepting ideas for integrated marketing, advertising and public relations campaigns
- Creates the visual aesthetic and design details that will carry throughout a client’s brand and campaigns
- Closely collaborates with creative directors, client engagement, media and other team members to solve client challenges
- Provides rationale for creative vision to align with strategy
- Provides photo and video art direction and participates in both pre- and post-production processes
- Assists in scoping and estimating projects accurately to meet client needs
- Participates in new business opportunities, brainstorming and idea generation
- Manage production artists and support teams
Qualifications, experience and education:
- 6-10 years of design experience, preferably working in an agency setting
- Strong visual design skills with the ability to develop a client’s brand
- Ability to bring a creative vision to life by leading a team of creative associates
- Proven ability to concept innovative design that aligns with developed strategies and identified objectives
- Ability to develop compelling, award-winning campaigns across multiple mediums
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written or visual forms to a variety of audiences, including the internal team and to client contacts
- Outstanding conceptual abilities and collaborative skills
- Extensive training in graphic design, typography, interaction design and/or visual communications
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present both internally and to clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related fields
To apply, please submit your portfolio – which is required – a cover letter and resume for this position here: https://careers-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1354/associate-design-director/job
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.