Postali is looking for a Brand Awareness Intern to work with the Brand Awareness Manager to get the word out about how we help attorneys grow their practices.
- Understand the company’s purpose and translate it into actionable marketing tactics
- Create compelling content for use in blog posts, social media, and other distribution channels
- Examine our competitors for ways we can stand out in the crowd
- Define and track measures of success
- Identify opportunities for sharing Postali with the legal, marketing, and Columbus communities
- Coursework, interest, or experience in marketing, public relations, communications, a related field
- Ability to think creatively to identify and pursue opportunities
- Ability to concisely and accurately convey a message
- Knowledge of digital and social media planning and analytics
- Understanding of search engine technology, strategies, and tactics
Interested? Send a writing sample, links to any work you’re proud of, a resume, and a pithy introduction telling us why you’re a good fit for the position.