Peebles Creative Group is seeking an experienced sales professional responsible for leading our agency’s business development efforts, which includes: prospecting, lead generation and qualification, sales outreach, tracking, presentation development, proposal development, follow-up and other initiatives that lead to revenue growth.
- Execute and enhance a new business development plan that will provide a continuous pipeline of new client prospects for our agency.
- Accept responsibility and accountability for the conversion cycle from prospect to client that promotes intelligent growth and client diversification.
- Immerse yourself in our agency’s mission, unique value proposition, target industries and the overall advertising industry to help develop and articulate key sales messages.
- Identify, research and then execute a required number of proactive and personal touch points with each prospect, including but not limited to personal outbound phone calls, personal email correspondence, email marketing and in-person meetings.
- Meet minimum sales meetings and monthly sales goals.
- Assist in the creation and evolution of proposals, marketing material, sales messaging, and capabilities presentations/sales desks to align the company’s sales outreach to specific target audiences.
- Seek out industry and marketplace opportunities or RFPs we should pursue.
- Develop new ideas and implement efforts to help build better awareness of Peebles Creative Group within Central Ohio and Ohio.
- Assist with the development of an ongoing outreach plan to engage past clients and existing new business leads.
- Track all new business efforts to ensure success.
- In collaboration with agency leadership, schedule ongoing reviews of the business development plan to assess and tweak as needed to foster greater new business success.
- Attend appropriate business networking events to build relationships and create opportunities to pitch new accounts and schedule introductory meetings.
- Plan presentations and pitch approaches, including making physical arrangements for presentations and introductory meetings.
- Assist with agency content marketing efforts, blog, and/or social media as requested.
- Assist with editorial outreach as requested.
Education and/or Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of successful business-to-business sales experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Advertising, Marketing or Agency experience a plus.
WHY WORK AT PEEBLES CREATIVE GROUP?
- Diverse client base ranging from tourism to real estate to health care
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Small team where your voice will be heard
- Established agency with 20 years of experience
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Benefits Package
Please send resume to Laura Calhoon at email@example.com
No phone calls, please.