Do you have an opinion on the oxford comma, enjoy keeping up with current events and legal issues, and know how to tell a good story? If so, Postali needs talent like yours to join our team. We are offering a paid summer internship in content marketing for a student who is ready to get some hands-on experience.
- Researching topics related to current events and complex legal issues
- Keeping up with legal issues and industry news
- Writing copy for legal websites, including static pages and blogs, that highlight the practice areas and accomplishments of clients
- Assisting with projects that are geared to drive traffic to clients’ websites
- Optimizing content for search engines
- Analyzing website traffic from various marketing sources
- Working with the content marketing team on other initiatives as needed
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to convey complex information in writing
- Proficiency in spelling and grammar
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, and Google Analytics
- Team-oriented and self-motivated, with the ability to think creatively and analytically
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail
Ideal applicants are currently enrolled as students majoring in law, pre-law, paralegal studies, communications, English, journalism, marketing, or related fields.
Please send a brief email expressing interest with a resume and sample blog attached for consideration along with your resume.