We’re looking for a contractor to own the production responsibilities for our Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for managing the execution of projects and seeing them through to completion in support of our Marketing team.
What You’ll do
In this role, you will work with our Marketing team to understand project specifications and timelines. You’ll play a key role in helping to execute projects successfully by taking ownership of the production responsibilities as outlined by the team.
- Coordinate all creative production including direct mailers, leave behinds, client gifts and highly elevated marketing pieces
- Work closely with print vendors to manage timelines, track production and maintain visibility
- Manage and upkeep online printing portal for internal stakeholders
- Track and coordinate invoicing and budgets for print production
- Kit print projects in-house, when necessary
You have a vast knowledge of print production techniques and enjoy working on projects that require a high level of attention to detail. You have demonstrated success managing deadlines and seeing projects through to completion.
- Must have 3-4 years of print production experience
- Exceptionally organized
- Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Works well under pressure of tight deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- Team player with a positive attitude