Xcelerate Media, Inc., headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, is a custom eLearning/web-based training company looking for dynamic individuals with high energy and drive, who are self-motivated and results-oriented to join our team as Courseware Developers.
A Courseware Developer participates in the design, development and implementation of eLearning courseware programs. This position requires working among multiple project teams composed of Project Managers, Account Managers, Technical Writers, and other Courseware Designers.
*To be considered, applicant MUST submit work samples/portfolio*
- Participation in development of online courseware.
- Working with customers, team members, Project Management and other internal departments to ensure projects are completed based on scope and project plan.
- Ensuring projects meet and/or exceeds quality standards.
- Attending internal and external kick-off client meetings.
- College degree or other Technical/Design certification in a relative subject, and 4+ years of experience.
- Proven working knowledge of the following items/applications:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Articulate Storyline
- HTML, XML
- ActionScript 3.0 (familiarity with 2.0 a plus)
- Avatar Illustration/Animation
- Cartoon Animations
- Knowledge of the following items/applications a plus:
- Final Cut Pro
- Cinema 4D
- Excellent creativity and design skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, professional, energetic and success-oriented personality.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with multiple project teams.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary determined based on experience.
- Company medical insurance and 401(K) Savings Plan.