Holden Ellis, a creative marketing agency, seeks a Creative Project Coordinator that’s equal parts detail freak and creative geek to help coordinate and manage projects as well as communicate directly to clients regarding status and performance of projects and campaigns. Our ideal team member uses their Type-A powers for good to keep us moving forward on-time, on-budget and on-awesome.
STEPHEN COVEY SAID, “THE KEY IS NOT TO PRIORITIZE WHAT’S ON YOUR SCHEDULE, BUT TO SCHEDULE YOUR PRIORITIES.”
If this lights a fire under your butt, then upload that resume, cover letter and hit SEND.
About the Job
- Work with teams to develop estimates, budgets and timelines
- Monitor and track projects, produce and distribute status tracking reports and provide proactive recommendations to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Assist the creative team in managing and prioritizing workloads
- Manage communication and approvals between creative and client teams
- Recognize issues, adjust and report as needed
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs and offer solutions when necessary
- Understand and apply knowledge of the creative process and the business of the agency
- Identify learnings – good and bad – from projects to apply to future projects
- Identify and implement ways to improve project management through process improvements, technology solutions, etc.
- Bonus points for being sarcastic
- Street cred for being musically inclined
- Minimum of three years traffic or project management experience (advertising, PR or creative agency preferred)
- Experience with web, print and video.
- Experience using project management (reporting tools a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with staff, clients and vendors
- Ability to work in multi-faceted, fast-paced environment
ABOUT HOLDEN ELLIS
Holden Ellis is a boutique creative marketing company that provides strategy, design, video, copy and photography for clients around the country. If you think you fit the mold, email email@example.com. Holden Ellis is proud to be (forever and always) an equal opportunity employer.