REPORTS TO: EVP, Asset Management
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing the strategic visual communications creation and development, management and execution of all creative output.
- Working closely with marketing team members, project leaders and stakeholders to ensure creative work delivers on deadline, fulfills business objectives and satisfies the user needs.
- Provides design direction to ensure that all creative work and communications are in compliance with CASTO brand guidelines across all communication channels and media.
- Works to ensure that creative output is current on industry trends and technology.
- Understands CASTO’s creative vision and guides associates towards successfully reaching it.
- Develops concepts through final production on digital and print marketing materials. Works with vendors to acquire estimates, production and delivery of projects and promotional items. Projects include, but are not limited to sales collateral, website design and content, social media, signage, email marketing, advertising, photography, apparel, internal communications and day-to-day creative needs.
- Manage day-to day logistics related to internal communication creative needs and projects.
- Collaborates with web development team to manage website content updates, visual enhancements and site change requests.
- Strong conceptual skills with a high-level sense of design, layout and typography
- Ability to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Demonstrated ability to manage the creative process within tight/fluid deadlines in a team environment
- Advanced knowledge in graphic production processes
- Familiarity with social media design standards and ability to collaborate independently with consultants
- Familiarity with photography basics
- Proactively keeps up-to-date on industry leading software and technologies.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphics Arts, Fine Arts, Communication, Marketing, Advertising, or related creative services field
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud software including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom and Acrobat
- A minimum of 5 years in a creative team environment
- Intermediate experience working with a website content management system with WordPress experience, preferred
- Competent in MS Office suite
- Must submit a digital portfolio
- Familiarity with iContact and Constant Contact, preferred
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Annual Reviews
- Positive Work Environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Successful completion of a background check is required for this position. Qualified resumes can be sent to CGinter@castoinfo.com.