- 2-year degree in Graphic Design, Motion, or similar
- 3-5 years of professional experience (agency or internal marketing team)
- Experience as a Lead Designer
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excels in UI Design
- UX Advocate
We’re looking for a Designer who can:
- Apply strategic thinking to design to deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that meet user needs, business goals and technological realities across web and mobile platforms.
- Use visual and verbal storytelling to present ideas and concepts in an effective and compelling way to our internal leaders, partners and customers.
- Proactively create concepts from ideas and translate them into designs that illustrate simplicity, even when the information is complex.
- Take direct responsibility for assisting with user experience visions, user interface specifications, wireframes and functional prototypes.
- Collaborate and effectively and efficiently with product management, creative management, development, and agency partners.
- Communicate ideas for motion through animated mock-ups, verbally describe the end-to-end intent of user interaction visual response of the interface.
- Speak up—let your input be known in group settings.
- Collaborate seamlessly with the team.
- Be proactive and seek involvement. Infuse your input into both active projects and those to come:
- Meet with project leads to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the experience.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts: developing interactive design and visually communicate interaction patterns and animation response.
- Present ideas and concepts to project leads and/or partners.
- Work with a range of media and keep up-to-date with emerging technologies.
- Organize your production file structures and proofread comps to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Collaborate with team members to receive and communicate constructive criticism.
Homeside is a well-funded FinTech startup founded by five brokers that left the corporate world in search of a better way to do mortgage. Four years later and we’re changing the industry. Alongside our in-house creative and dev teams, you’ll work to develop new apps and experiences to make mortgage even easier. While our tech makes it simple, our people make it personal. And our people are some of the best—come join a team ranked #1 Best Place to Work in Central Ohio.
Sound like a fit? Please share a cover letter, resume, and portfolio demonstrating what makes you the best fit! We look forward to hearing from you.