We’re looking for a versatile designer with agency experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of advertising/marketing agency experience required
- B2B and B2C experience preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, or related fields
- Illustration skills are a plus, not a must
The designer will work with account executives, copywriters, and programmers to create a wide variety of materials, such as sales collateral, emails, websites, direct mail packages, videos, social media elements, presentations, and sales training materials.
- Learn fast, design well, repeat.
- Create websites, brochures, ads, tradeshow signage, and other means of marketing.
- Partner with copywriters, programmers, and other designers on projects to ensure execution of creative vision, adherence to client brand guidelines, and delivery of flawless materials.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Partner with account executives to determine client needs and budget.
- Participate in brainstorm meetings and other ideation activities.
- Ensure projects stay within budget.
The designer must be able to work in a fast-paced, quick-turn environment. Understanding of the creative process is essential. Attention to detail is paramount. The designer must be flexible to support clients across multiple time zones, occasionally needing to adjust daily hours to ensure clients’ expectations are successfully met.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a resume and portfolio link to JD at email@example.com.