A local client of ours is looking for a Graphic Designer. This person will be expected to help drive the prototyping and visual execution of new digital and print programs.
- Solve difficult design challenges through innovative ways.
- Deliver through all stages of development with minimal supervision.
- Responsible for designing, communicating and documenting compelling solutions that meet market needs and support business objectives.
- Work closely with stakeholders to synthesize input in order to shape new products and services.
- Articulate rationales clearly and convincingly in support of design-drive and research-based decisions.
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of design experience, working in a team environment to produce high-quality digital/interactive and print designs.
- Experience in educational, e-learning, professional development or online training preferred.
- Ability to develop compelling ideas and contribute to product strategy and vision.
- Skilled at facilitating cross-functional activities and uses visualization to align team thinking and develop ideas.
- Adaptable and comfortable navigating through ambiguity.
- Proficiency in the latest versions of design software including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Ability to develop wireframes (via Axure or other software) and knowledge of CSS and HTML preferred.
- Strong visual aesthetics and a thorough understanding of design process.
- Understand and apply the principles of effective interactive design in a learning environment.
- Strong project management, communication and presentation skills and skilled at articulating rationale behind design solutions.
- Print and digital publishing and marketing experience a plus.
Job Number: 8576
Job Term: 3-6 Months
Portfolio Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers, and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2lo7XCm