Fahlgren Mortine is looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to join our growing and award-winning team in Columbus.
This individual will have proven experience using analytics tools for data analysis, gleaning insights, providing reporting and finding opportunities for improvement in website performance and marketing initiatives. In addition, this person will be responsible for working with an integrated team to define KPIs and develop and implement tagging plans. This person will be responsible for data analysis, report creation, findings and insights presentations, as well as working with an integrated team to deliver results for our clients.
- Understands and implements best practices to allow for proper tracking through multiple analytics tools
- Helps define KPIs and develop strategies for data collection, measurement planning and performance analysis
- Extracts and analyzes data, strategizes with stakeholders and integrated teams, and uses critical and analytical thinking to uncover valuable insights and propose strategic/business recommendations
- Leverages web analytics, user testing, A/B testing and any other available data to make optimization recommendations and drive incremental improvements in user experience and conversion
- Reports and organizes data into a “meaningful story” to build and share recommendations
- Works closely with UX teams to translate research findings into design recommendations to quickly improve user experience early in the design cycle
- Optimization and testing of strategic, creative or technical changes to design and copy elements in order to increase conversion rate on a digital property
- Delivers successful content audits and inventories, quantitative and qualitative content analyses, gap analyses, metadata frameworks, content migration plans, and content governance recommendations to ensure that web properties follow the best practices required to perform well in search engines
- Stays abreast of ongoing search engine algorithm changes and understands how those changes impact existing search engine campaigns, as well as future projects
- Works closely with team members to identify areas of opportunity within current client work
- 2-3 years of experience leveraging analytics platforms/tools and best practices to improve site performance and digital marketing initiatives; agency marketing and communications experience strongly preferred
- BS/BA in information systems, internet technologies, business, marketing or related fields is required (or equivalent work experience)
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects with cross-discipline team members
- Ability to work effectively within a team to develop marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities with excellent attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and visual communication skills
- Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed by the general population
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital marketing trends
- Experience implementing Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Hotjar and other measurement tools to demonstrate campaign impact and results
- Experience developing dashboards in Data Studio is a plus
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and internet usability principles
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume for this position here: https://careers-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1359/digital-analytics-manager/job
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.