Fahlgren Mortine is looking for a UX-savvy Digital Analytics Strategist to join its growing and award-winning team in its Columbus office.
This individual will have proven experience using analytics tools for data analysis, gleaning insights, providing reporting and finding opportunities for improvement in website performance and marketing initiatives. This person will be responsible for data analysis, report creation, findings and recommendations presentations, SEO and working alongside our collaborative, marketing and communications team.
- Helps define KPIs and develop strategies for data collection, measurement planning and performance analysis
- Understands and implements best practices to allow for proper tracking through multiple analytics tools
- Extracts and analyzes data, strategizes with stakeholders and account leads and uses critical and analytical thinking to uncover valuable insights and propose strategic/business recommendations
- Leverages web analytics, user testing, A/B testing and any other available data to make optimization recommendations and drive incremental improvements in user experience and conversion
- Conducts rapid iterative usability testing of wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Translates research findings into design recommendations to quickly improve user experience early in the design cycle
- Performs validation usability testing to determine whether features and products have met business and usability objectives
- Optimization and testing of strategic, creative or technical changes to design and copy elements in order to increase conversion rate on a digital property
- Delivers successful content audits and inventories, quantitative and qualitative content analyses, gap analyses, metadata frameworks, content migration plans, and content governance recommendations to ensure that web properties follow the best practices required to perform well in search engines
- Develops holistic SEO strategies to improve onsite, offsite and technical factors that lead to organic traffic improvements
- Stays abreast of ongoing search engine algorithm changes and understands how those changes affect existing search engine campaigns, as well as future projects
- Work closely with team members to identify areas of opportunity within current client work
- 3-5 years of experience leveraging multiple analytics platforms/tools and best practices to improve site performance and digital marketing initiatives
- A passion for digital marketing and your discipline
- Strong conceptual ability
- Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed by the general population
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital marketing trends
- Experience implementing Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Hotjar and other measurement tools to demonstrate campaign impact and results
- Experience developing dashboards in Data Studio
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects with cross-discipline team members
- Ability to work effectively within a team to develop marketing solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities with excellent attention to detail
- A proven track record of content marketing and SEO success
- Strong oral, written and visual communication skills
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and internet usability principles
- BS/BA in information systems, internet technologies, business, marketing or related fields is required (or equivalent work experience)
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume for this position here: https://careers-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1353/digital-analytics-strategist/job
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.