The Designer will produce digital and print design content assets for Questline and assigned client brands that communicate ideas to engage, educate and entertain the energy utility consumer.
Full-time, Exempt, Regular business hours
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES):
- Proven ability to create stunning, sharable content for the energy utility industry
- Deep understanding of graphic design, layout and typography best practices
- Ability to create and code email communications
- A team player not afraid to jump right in and contribute
- Able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency in Adobe CS with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in digital and print media
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS for email and webpage development.
- 2-5 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience preferred
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The Digital Designer is chiefly accountable for the following:
- Produce email, web, social, mobile, animations, and print designs.
- Provide graphic design support for assigned client brands and content assets.
- Maintain and implement knowledge of current design trends in both print and digital media.
- Collaborate with creative team in the ideation of concepts.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Standard Office Environment
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Questline does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruiters.
Questline uses insight and creativity to deliver compelling digital communications to the energy utility industry that enlighten, engage and educate. With 20+ years of experience and 450 client partners, we’ve become the nation’s premier creator, aggregator and analyst of energy utility customer communications content and behavioral analytics. Visit us: www.questline.com.
If you are interested in being a part of the Questline team and you meet the qualifications listed above, HR will be happy to consider you in our hiring process, but will need your resume and cover letter, salary requirements, professional references, and any requested portfolio samples. Email to email@example.com.