FORT is a creative agency located in the Short North district of Columbus, Ohio. Since 1997, FORT has delivered impactful branded experiences for clients big and small.
We’re seeking a smart, personable, and passionate designer who displays past success creating memorable digital design solutions. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Although the focus will be digital design, the role may also touch on print or environmental design. At senior levels, we want managers who can take direction as well as give it; who can lead as well as produce projects.
• 3-5 years prior work experience in a related role (emphasis on digital)
• A body of work that demonstrates your graphic design thinking and craft skills across digital interface design for websites, mobile, and tablet. (Motion design skills are a plus!)
• Eloquent verbal/written communication & presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts to your team and your client
• Effective time management skills to balance project schedule with fast-paced deadlines
• Proficiency with Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Keynote and MS Office skills.
Research & Strategy Skills
• Ability to understand business goals
• Ability to interpret, translate and extend existing brand, product and service guidelines in the context of developing new experiences
• Experience planning and hosting collaborative workshops and work sessions with internal and external teams
• Ability to create visual language concepts, mood definition, behaviors, early design routes and presentation materials that articulate strategic design intent
Candidates matching the above, please send your portfolio (URL or PDF) to: