Job Summary: CAPA seeks a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for digital initiatives for CAPA, Broadway in Columbus, Festival Latino, and the organizations that CAPA provides shared services to—including CATCO, Columbus Symphony, Drexel Theatre, Lincoln Theatre Association, McCoy Center for the Arts, and Opera Columbus.
About Us: Owner and operator of downtown Columbus’ historic Ohio, Palace, and Southern Theatres, and manager of the Riffe Center Theatre Complex, Lincoln Theatre, and Shubert Theater (New Haven, CT), CAPA is a non-profit, award-winning presenter of national and international performing arts and entertainment.
- Present and produce artistic programming of the highest quality to serve and educate diverse audiences and feature renowned artists of all cultures
- Operate and maintain world-class performance venues
- Strengthen our arts communities by providing facilities for resident companies and through partnership and collaboration, support those organizations
- Bolster the economies of the downtown communities we serve
- Manages website and development of social media, email marketing and analytics of all digital incentives across our organizations
- Provides thought leadership on digital marketing trends and opportunities
- Assists in coordinating and producing videos for online use
- Supervises the digital media assistant position
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in computer science, design, marketing, or communications is preferred
- Previous website management experience
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (CS5 and higher), including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Familiarity with a variety of CMS and email marketing platforms
- Familiarity with online management systems, including HootSuite and online form builders
- Working knowledge of social media including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, accurate, and efficient
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. The chosen candidate will be eligible for CAPA’s standard benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, Paid Time Off, 9 paid hoidays, and a retirement savings plan.