Radiant Technology – Intern Job Opportunity- Summer 2017
Title: Digital Marketing Internship
Location: Lewis Center, Ohio
Job Description: Are you ready to put those newfound marketing skills to work? Do you want to experience working on a team of energetic, creative and passionate professionals? If you are hard-working, results-driven and a team player with a passion for social media marketing, then Radiant Technology wants you!
The Digital Marketing Intern will work collaboratively with the Radiant Technology Marketing Coordinator to develop and implement action plans aimed to build brand awareness and generate sales leads using social media channels. Other responsibilities include assisting with Radiant Marketing efforts as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and characteristics.
- Be a current college junior or senior, marketing major preferred. Recent graduate, graduate student, who can work a minimum of 20+ hours per week.
- Possess a thorough understanding of social media platforms such as: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Have superior project management skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Have a genuine interest in market research, including work with analysis and reporting, data visualization, and survey questionnaires.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrate proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have 3.0 or above GPA.
- At least 1 year of marketing, research, sales and/or online media work experience.
- Aptitude for professional social networking.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- An enthusiastic, humble desire to learn, take direction and self-lead.
- Willingness to recognize and provide business solutions within this role.
- Photography and video editing experience.
Radiant Technology has earned the reputation as the region’s leading source of seamlessly integrated audiovisual solutions by consistently optimizing communication between clients, coworkers, customers and market leaders. The company’s award-winning digital signage division operates on an international-basis. Radiant Technology was named among 2015’s top 50 integrators nationwide by Systems Contractor News. Established in 2001, the company has a blue-chip client list including Cardinal Health, Inc., L Brands, Cincinnati Children’s, Honda of America Mfg. Inc., and some of the Midwest’s most progressive companies, schools and hospital systems.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and 2-3 writing samples of your choice (i.e. articles, blogs, news releases, social media calendars, etc.) to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Internship – Summer 2017” in the subject line of your email. We also invite you to send examples of slides you have created in PowerPoint for previous projects or reports.
Dates Deadline for applications is April 30, 2017, but we encourage you to apply early. We will begin considering candidates as we receive applications.
Start Date: May 28, 2017 (flexible) End Date: August 18, 2017 (flexible)