OBLSK Interactive is a creative company of artist, inventors, and marketers who come together to create engaging and interactive installations, finely crafted imagery, and powerful multi-sensory experiences.
We are currently looking to expand our Marketing & Communication team and seeking an individual looking to take ownership of a few accounts we have acquired. That individual will be trained by the OBLSK team to take over these account where they will work one-on-one with these companies building their websites, managing their social media, and building marketing strategies. This is a great opportunity to expand on your portfolio and take on creative ownership with room to grow!
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Design
- Collaborate and work with other members of OBLSK team
- Able to Self Manage projects
- Work one-on-one with companies in a concise and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with management, customers and peers.
- Map out segmentation and contact strategy based on customer purchase behavior
- Evaluate and analyze trends, patterns, and results to determine business impacts of email and direct mail. Identify improvement opportunities at the enterprise level
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Job Type: Part-time with potential of full time