Looking for a Digital Marketing & Web Specialist for a local company in Columbus, Ohio. This position requires a high level of client service while overseeing project progress from concept through completion. You will be working with the content, digital marketing and graphics teams, the Digital Marketing & Web Specialist will be responsible for management, updating, oversight, optimization, tracking and reporting of client websites, microsites and landing pages.
This person will provide his or her strong analytical skills, business acumen, and innovative marketing ideas to develop and enhance website performance. Strong knowledge of WordPress development and optimization, SEO, landing pages, and conversion optimization is required.
- Define, create, manage and develop website strategies focused on building brand awareness, driving credibility and generating leads for clients.
- Utilize WordPress to design, develop and optimize websites according to requested specifications and provide additional support and updates as needed.
- Identify opportunities to drive additional website activities to further the marketing team activities and goals.
- Complete content updates and web innovation across client websites, executing website work, and maintaining client websites according to best practices and company branding standards.
- Work with the content team to tie website initiatives into overall integrated marketing plan and apply and maintain quality assurance standards for copy and media.
- Develop and apply lead generation recommendations on web/digital properties.
- Leverage web analytics to track, measure and provide value-adding reporting on KPIs digital marketing activities.
- Integrating UI elements by front-end developer with server side logic.
- Work directly with front-end web developer in a team enviornment.
- Optimization of applications for speed and scalability.
- Troubleshoot applications.
- Implementation of data security on web applications.
- Provide web database solutions.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing and website (WordPress) management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, Web Design or similar field.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing best practices related to website optimization, SEO, content management and marketing automation.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task projects.
- Superb interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Ability to remain flexible, open-minded & handle changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Website/Content Management (WordPress)
- Email/Marketing Automation (SharpSpring, HubSpot, Marketo)
- CRM Software (Salesforce, NetSuite)
- Web Analytics (Google Analytics, Raven)
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+)
- Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords, AdRoll)
- Server-side CSS preprocessors. Ex. LESS & SASS
- Sever data security compliance
- Multi-level Database integrations
- Knowledge in any of the following: PHP, Python, Ruby, .NET
Job Number: 8626
Job Term: ? Direct Hire/Contract – Hire
Portfolio Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, retail, fashion, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2nywoP5