The Digital Media Operations Associate is responsible for supporting the media connections planning/buying, account management and project management teams on all elements related to creative specifications, pixel implementation, campaign trafficking and reporting, as well as understanding the digital media landscape and the ad technologies necessary to implement, track and report on digital media campaigns. This individual will stay abreast of evolving industry and media landscapes, including research, emerging trends and brand safety updates to provide insight to the team.
- Collects creative/technical specifications from sites for all creative units, including sizes, technical capabilities, traffic deadlines, etc.
- Manages trafficking of all ad campaigns, including creative QC, tag creation and implementation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and management of vendor operational needs
- Schedules placements, ads, and creative assets as necessary throughout the life of the campaign
- Makes recommendations to embed additional survey, audience measurement, verification and other tracking components, as well as creates ad tags and ensures delivery of quality information for media decisions
- Maintains responsibility for timely delivery of client reporting that combines multiple data sources to produce valuable business insights
- Utilizes or quickly develops understanding of technology, including dashboards, in order to pull and combine data from different sources
- Distributes ad tags, trackers and creative assets to all sites and publishers
- Creates and manages tags to ensure proper conversion tracking
- Manages vendor pixels for on-site tracking
- Performs quality assurance for campaign setup, creative, floodlight tags and vendor pixels
- Troubleshoots creative, data gathering and tracking issues
- Ideal candidate will have at least one year of relevant experience working in a digital media, analytics and/or creative environment
- Understanding of Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Google platforms (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, YouTube)
- Knowledge of digital campaign management, reporting (designing, preparing and presenting), and optimizations
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility, consistently meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Holds superb organizational and communication skills
- Skill set includes excellent proofreading skills, attention to detail, flexibility and follow-through
- Desire to understand and provide insights from campaign data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MAC and Google Platforms
- BS/BA Business Management, Marketing, Communications or related fields
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position here.
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.