The Digital Project Manager is responsible for managing and driving various digital projects to ensure compliance to project scope and strategy briefs, all while staying on time and on budget. The project manager will need to manage multiple projects simultaneously, which will range in scope and complexity.
- Manages various digital project types, including Websites, landing pages, trade show applications, mobile applications, banners ads, emails, as well as day-to-day web maintenance
- Partners with Client Engagement to support clients’ needs from a digital perspective
- Ability to partner with Client Engagement team for client presentations as well as manage and document internal meetings with the team
- Ability to identify and document project requirements in order to define the project scope
- Estimates project costs with team, based on requirements
- Develops and maintains project schedules
- Manages digital creative, development and quality control resources
- Bridges competing interests of user experience, copywriting, designers, developers, quality control, Client Engagement team and clients
- Responsible for project budgets and ensuring project profitability
- Participates in new business RFP responses and/or pitches
- 5-7 years of digital project management experience, which includes managing the integration of architecture, user-experience, visual design, branding, messaging and technology
- Previous experience in a digital agency/environment
- Proven management, leadership and analytical skills
- Track record of success in participation of client and new business meetings
- Solid understanding of marketing strategies, design and technology
- Understanding of Internet and mobile functionality and associated tools
- Ability to communicate effectively regarding technology with non-technical audiences
- Passion for web-based technology/new media
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with standard project management tools and processes, including bug tracking systems
- Experience with web analytics and SEO, preferred but not required
- Understanding of WCAG and GDPR standards, preferred but not required
- BA/BS or related field or equivalent work experience
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position here.
Please, no phone calls. Relocation will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.