General Statement of Duties: This role is a freelance member of our busy creative team that support retail design and photography projects. Main focus of this position is the design of catalogs, newspaper inserts, direct mail pieces, email and photo-illustration support, working closely with our photo art directors and other retail teams. This position may also work on the development of customized sales tools and presentation material, assist with design for proposal development, support for the production team, and lend general agency support.
Examples of duties: (Any one position may not include all of the duties listed, nor do the listed examples include all that maybe found in this job).
- Designing and ensuring on-brand messaging for client-specific advertising and direct marketing materials (e.g. direct mail, newspaper inserts, multi-page catalogs, email templates, etc.)
- Sketching product assortments and scenes, updating photo art direction notes and assisting on-set as needed
- Assisting with the design and delivery of client presentation decks and concept work
- Assisting with the design of email campaigns and other channel tactics
- Retail-focused, design skills including deep experience with InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop
- Has strong design focus, sense and skills, and demonstrates the ability to learn quickly and handle multiple projects, wear many hats, in a dynamic business environment
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and collaboration skills, can take direction
- Ability to apply brand and style guidelines to solve design problems
- Strong project management skills, including the management of deadlines
- Education: BA/BS degree, preferably in Graphic Design
- Experience: any