Ecommerce marketplace AHAlife and brother site Kaufmann Mercantile are looking for a freelance graphic designer to support our creative and marketing teams. This is a remote role (or you can work from our offices in Columbus if you’re local), so online communication and collaboration with our creative team is essential. A passion for creating beautiful, engaging content that resonates with our customers is a must. As an emerging lifestyle brand and destination for shopping independent designers and makers around the world, we would love for you to be as excited about conscious consumption as we are.
What you’ll do…
- Support our email marketing efforts by designing daily marketing emails across our two websites (AHAlife and Kaufmann Mercantile)
- Design banners, social media ads, and other digital and print assets for marketing campaigns
- Help define and maintain our brand visual standards across all channels
What we’re looking for…
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Ability to produce high-quality work in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to manage your own time and hold yourself accountable
- 1-2 years of visual design experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in UI/UX and mobile design is a big plus
- Background in ecommerce or retail is also a plus
This is a remote freelance role with potential to grow into a full-time position in our offices in Columbus, Ohio.
To apply, please send your portfolio, resume, and an email with the subject line “Freelance Graphic Designer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.