Bonfire Red is looking for a front-end developer to join our crew! We are seeking a key player with a solid handle on HTML5/CSS3/JS that can balance bringing fresh ideas and techniques along with integrating into our existing workflow.
We’re building fully responsive, engaging sites, and doing our best to one-up ourselves with each project we launch. Our team cares just as much about the process of how we build solutions as we do about the finished product. We love what we do because the standards are constantly changing and we’re forced to evolve our process all the time. The ideal candidate will embrace this all while keeping the project deadlines in perspective.
Responsibilities include taking a digital project from design to deployment (and hopefully to awards).
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Awesome eye for animation and understanding of motion principles.
- Extensive experience with responsive design using HTML5/CSS/SCSS/JS
- Throw in some GSAP, D3, WebGL, Canvas and/or Three.Js if you want to get noticed faster. (but not required)
- Experience with Responsive Frameworks like Bootstrap and/or Foundation
- Comfortable with Git (we use Github)
- Solid understanding of the web development lifecycle and how to debug web application components from the web server to the web browser
- Understand the importance of building solutions for all current browsers and devices
- Ensure pixel-perfect execution, delivered to specification, and on time
- Work collaboratively with designers, copywriters, digital producers, developers
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Samples of work (portfolio, github profile, website references) required for this position.
- No recruiters please.