As a Front End Developer at CoverMyMeds, you work with our top notch Marketing team to deliver resources that leave a lasting impression. You’re the technical expert within the group, transforming designs into tangible assets and helping our users and clients navigate through complex concepts more easily. Supported by a creative team, you will develop and maintain the CoverMyMeds brand across all digital media to drive awareness, adoption and revenue goals in a big way.
Our Tech Stack:
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the creative team to develop digital experiences such as functional landing pages, engaging insight pieces and animated client resources
- Operate as Marketing’s technical representative in strategic discussions across the company to provide viable solutions to each unit’s unique needs and challenges
- Create reusable, on-brand code and libraries for your team members across the organization to utilize and contribute to
- Maintain and improved existing websites, striking the right balance between new development and maintenance so that we’re always focused on our top priorities
- Dig into the analytics to use data to help inform design and implementation decisions
- 2+ years designing and developing functional and appealing web experiences with a mobile-first approach?
- Experience creating both low and high-fidelity wireframes, UX/UI concepts, mockups and production-ready assets using tools such as InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc?.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction?
- Enthusiastic about staying up to date with modern tech and helping to educate others
- Excited by the fast paced environment that is Marketing within a high growth company
CoverMyMeds is one of the fastest growing healthcare technology companies in the US. We help prescribers and pharmacies submit Prior Authorization requests for any drug and nearly all health plans – 100% free – to get millions of patients on their medications every single year. Our team of highly-productive healthcare enthusiasts, startup junkies and everything in between is the best thing about working here. On-site chef, flexible hours and paid benefits? Yeah, we have those too. But don’t take our word for it. We’ve been named to Glassdoor’s top 50 places to work in the nation, Inc. 500’s list three times, were awarded one of the top places to work by Modern Healthcare and three times won best places to work in Columbus, Ohio.
CoverMyMeds is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to minority status, gender, disability or veteran status.
Want to learn more? We’re flattered. Check out the job posting on our careers page.