As a design intern you will be responsible for a wide range of design functions. You will work on an integrated team on digital, social and print projects.
- Create original visual content while adhering to brand standards.
- Support the team in design production.
- Translate marketing campaigns into digital assets for web, social and email.
- Research the market for innovative trends.
- Currently enrolled in school or a recent graduate with a design major.
- Strong sensibility of typography, color, page layout and a sharp eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and also be a team player.
- Ability to take creative direction and implement across a range of deliverables.
- Looking to broaden design skills and seek real-world experience in the creative field.
- Own a Mac laptop and Adobe Creative Suite.
This is a part-time position, on-site for two days per week.
We can work around school schedules.