The Graphic Designer role contributes to the success of marketing initiatives across our lines of business, including associate communications, external collateral, and new and existing business opportunities. As part of our award-winning creative team, you will work with tenured team members to design and develop branded materials for internal partners and external audiences. We’re looking for a talented new designer who demonstrates creativity of thought, curiosity, and a desire to learn. You will be expected to exhibit ownership of your work, and to work well independently or with partners, as determined by the scope and nature of the project. Daily responsibilities will include editing and making revisions to existing projects like mock-ups and presentation materials, focusing on design execution for layouts and production of print design solutions that achieve the strategic goals of the business. Stretch opportunities may include contributing conceptual and/or strategic ideas to highly visible, business-critical initiatives like executive presentations and large-scale associate campaigns.
• Support the design work being done across the Creative Communications team, making edits, revisions, and creating innovative design solutions
• Review design work for any necessary corrections and edits before they go to print
• Collaborate with internal partners to identify and execute meaningful and useful design solutions
• Apply brand and style guidelines to solve design problems
• Contribute to creative concepting on select projects
• Learn, understand, and apply our brand hallmarks, identity, and creative guidelines
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Graphic Design or equivalent field
Work Experience: 1-2 years, one or more years of professional work experience in a corporate or agency setting
Other Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
• Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, and PhotoShop
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly PowerPoint and Word) a plus
• Digital experience (e.g. banner ads, email) a plus
• A portfolio is required for consideration
Click here to apply.