Looking for a temporary Graphic Designer for a large corporate retailer in Columbus, Ohio. Must be able to work full-time and on site!
- Translate marketing campaigns into digital assets for web, social media, emails and more.
- Manage the full project life cycle, from design, layout, edits and production.
- Research the market for innovative trends within the fashion industry.
- Support the team in digital production.
- 3 to 5 years experience designing in an agency or corporate retail environment.
- Ability to manage time and work under tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac platform.
- Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of web / digital technologies.
- Ability to work independently while also collaborating in a team environment.
- Ability to take creative direction and implement across a range of deliverables.
- Experience in digital production.
- Basic understanding of User Experience.
- Experience with editorial product photography / styling a plus.
- Knowledge of After Effects is a plus, but not required.
- Digital portfolio preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Art, Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or equivalent experience
Job Number: 8775
Job Term: 3+ Months
Portfolio Creative is an equal opportunity employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2yHQ7AH