Creative support for client projects. Support art directors in the implementation of design concepts. The ability to consistently implement brand/design standards from original creative. Executes creative projects, including presentations, brochures, advertisements, catalogs, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging and online materials. Production of marketing materials including print and web mediums. Pre-press capabilities. Work closely with art directors on direction of internal and external projects. Working understanding of layout, type, and color. Execute high-quality and/or electronic creative. Present concepts to internal teams. Take direction from creative leadership team. Defines design vision and brand look for client that supports work with consumer insights and rationale. Self directed, responsible, able to meet deadlines, works with copywriter to develop strategies for ad campaigns. Stays current and on trend in the industry. Participates in developing ideas for new business. Strong typography and foundational design skills, compositions and color.
- Production of final artwork for variety of media as specified by supervisors.
- Selects supportive artwork and coordinates with supervisors to meet budget.
- Ability to meet frequent deadlines.
- Collaborate with both design and technology teams.
- Proficient in the most current Adobe CC design and print programs on a professional skill level
- Selects formats, bindings, paper and ink with guidance and art directions from supervisor.
- Maintains files and archives for agency’s back-up system.