Orange Barrel Media is looking for a passionate designer who possesses high creative drive and a knack for problem-solving. This designer will work closely with other members of the Creative team on a variety of projects, with a focus on layout and typography for presentations and proposals.
A designer will find success in this position if they possess a positive can-do attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment where they must juggle multiple projects. This designer needs to be quick and flexible, anticipate problems, and tackle a wide range of creative requests both big and small.
Join our passionate team of collaborators and be a part of something great.
- Design and produce presentation materials and RFP responses
- Lead design direction through sign permitting application processes
- Mock up compelling and relevant signage solutions on buildings and urban landscapes
- Design thoughtful and branded screen content for IKE Smart City, our interactive digital kiosk
- Produce internal materials that are consistent with the Orange Barrel Media and IKE Smart City brands
- Excellent sense for typography and layout
- Versatile and conceptual with visual originality
- Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to roll with the punches, be flexible, and jump into unique creative problems with an open mind
- Four-year degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field
- Strong level of proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
ABOUT ORANGE BARREL MEDIA
Orange Barrel Media is a leader in unique outdoor media that adds to the character of urban places. Since our inception in 2004, we have been creating value for our clients and the public by providing advertisers with creative mediums and using technology to enhance our offerings. We work closely with real estate groups and municipal governments to permit and develop advertising properties that the public finds attractive and exciting, and we have grown our business from large format displays and wallscapes to digital spectaculars and interactive kiosks. Integral to our success is the high value we place on the quality and aesthetics of our work, and our belief that our best-in-class team sets us apart from the competition. Our culture is defined by our people. We are a group of driven, creative, collaborative ideators and doers motivated by bringing possibilities to life.
To apply, please send your resume and a link to your work to Stefanie Dever at email@example.com and use “Graphic Designer” as your email’s subject line.