Job Title: Marketing & PR Intern
Hourly Rate: $12.00
Report To: VP, Marketing
Location: Columbus, OH
InXite Health Systems is a value-based healthcare technology company that’s dedicated to improving the health of the world. We provide a patient-centered software platform, reporting and analytics, and care services that connect all the parts of fragmented health care systems and provide data-driven insights that improve patient health outcomes, enhance satisfaction, and control health care costs.
Our technology, solutions, and services enable and accelerate the transition from fee-for-service models to coordinated, pay-for-value models for providers, payers, hospitals, ACOs, and health systems.
Join, our in-house creative team at InXite Health Systems®. This is where you’ll find very talented people who genuinely care about your long-term career goals in the creative field.
Find a career. Gain a family.
InXite Health Systems Services will be unlike any place you’ve ever worked. (This won’t be just the daily grind!) You’ll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day.
Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we’ll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
Drive design thinking on various tactics from ideation through concept development and execution with the support and coaching of creative and marketing professionals. Bring a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-pace work environment while executing projects and exceeding expectations of our internal business partners. Refine your presentation style by articulating your creative thinking and gain comfort in verbally communicating new ideas directly with our project owners.
Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Assisting in the development of communication guides for InXite, SmartCare and other in-house brands.
- Writing PR Buzz Wall updates due by first week of every month.
- Communication Project – Assist in the development of a tone of voice, followed by several communication guides, for our bathing category.
- Work with product managers, creative staff and others to edit product content and format for posting to our blog.
- Assisting in the development of a social media best practices deck to be used for training future new hires.
- Working with partners to proofread Inspired Health and Wellness blog content.
- Pursuing 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related degree program
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Looking to broaden design skills and seek real-world experience in the creative field.