A local partner of ours is looking to hire on a Marketing Specialist in a full-time capacity. The Specialist will be passionate about growing sales and elevating the brand. This individual will be successful in this role by: 1. Effectively managing all SEO & PPC efforts to increase sales through the website, 2. Creating effective marketing campaigns and collateral and 3. Increasing social media presence and engagement.
- Develop and implement PPC campaigns; analyze results ensuring position ROI.
- Optimize website to ensure top organic SEO rankings and optimal user experience.
- Design and develop effective marketing creative, complying with brand guidelines.
- Manage all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Houzz, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Collaborate with outside agencies/vendors.
- Assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns; develop creative, manage the delivery and analyze the success/failure of campaign using Netsuite CRM.
- Develop blog content.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or other relevant major)
- Experience managing PPC campaigns in Google, Google Shopping, Yahoo & Bing.
- Understanding of website analytics tools – Google Analytics
- Proven experience & knowledge of SEO optimization
- Graphic Design experience
- Copywriting experience
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design/HTML experience preferred
- Ability to work independently or within a group
- Magento and Netsuite experience a plus
Job Number: 8627
Job Term: Direct Hire
Portfolio Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, retail, fashion, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2nZWe9Y