As Motion Graphics Designer, your main role is to work directly with the Creative Director to develop animation and motion graphics for a variety of projects and clients, upholding Origo Branding Company’s standard of creative excellence, helping to meet all of the client’s objectives and strategies.
- Motion Graphics & Animation: Animate the storyboards created for a diverse range and styles of online videos, TV campaigns, and social media content.
- Conceptual Strategy: Create conceptual directions for projects for a diverse set of industries and objectives, delivering creative ideas and approaches for storytelling to help fulfill the brand goals of the client.
- Storyboarding/MockUps: Lead development of storyboards and mockups, helping to guide the client through the process of the video and gaining their approval on the approach to the animation.
- Production: Conduct production and revisions outlined by the client, achieving strategic objectives and goals through the final delivery of files and assets to their respective channels of media.
- Client Meetings: Attend client meetings, and be responsible for deadlines and goals of the project.
- Coordination: Organize and manage contents, assets, and objectives for internal and external projects.
Recommended Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Experience with AfterEffects, Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and clients
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in fast paced agency environment
- Talent, drive and ability to work independently and in team settings
- Ability to develop own ideas, take initiative and assume responsibility
- Passion for collaboration; intellectual curiosity
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers
Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance. To be considered for this position, please indicate your interest by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.