Be a “go-to” designer for executive level collateral and PowerPoint presentations by utilizing attention-grabbing visuals that excite, explain and entertain. The ideal candidate should be able to complete a design project from start to finish. In collaboration with our Safelite Group executives, our internal business partners and the creative team you will be developing visuals assets, collateral and presentations based on a creative brief, meeting with key executives to capture their feedback and preparing files for delivery.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you’ve ever worked. (This won’t be just the daily grind!) You’ll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we’ll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Design compelling, visually rich and impactful PowerPoint presentations for our executive leaders and key clients.
- Develops concepts and designs assets to be applied within PowerPoint presentations, motion graphics, advertising, in-venue signage, social media, emails and supporting videos as needed.
- Collaborate directly with leaders and partners to thoroughly understand the project’s business objective, discuss viable solutions and execute design plan.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of the type, arranges a professional layout based upon available space and aesthetic design concept.
- Delivers targeted and on-brand creative through various platforms using fundamental and innovative design techniques pulling directly from the provided creative brief.
- Collaborate with agency partners to gain strategic alignment with our business requirements and brand standards.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years experience in graphic design and presentation design, including strong experience with motion graphics and media arts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Confident, articulate, and professional presence.
We’re known as an auto glass company. That’s the focus of what we do. But we’re much more–we’re a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we’re a People Powered organization–and our people come first and our culture matters. We’ll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you’ll ever work.