The OhioHealth Digital Solutions team plays a central role in OhioHealth’s transformation to be more consumer-centric. Our team is a blend of experts from strategy, technology, marketing, and design who work together as one team to deliver exceptional user experiences. We’re in the middle of building a best-of-digital discipline in-house, and we need help.
Think you might have what it takes to be our UX Designer? If you answer yes to 100% of the following questions, we should talk!
- Are you motivated by our mission to change healthcare and make our community healthier?
- Do you have a passion creating user-centered digital experiences?
- Do you constantly challenge yourself to know more about what’s happening in digital and how it impacts customers?
- Are you an amazing collaborator whose happy place is working on cross functional teams?
- Do you get all goose-bumpy when you hear executives talk about how they’re committed to investing in Design Thinking, Agile, R&D, and their team?
- Lead all aspects of design for complex product or feature sets
- Develop elegant and effective user experiences
- Design conceptual diagrams, interaction flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups
- Collaborate seamlessly with designers, product managers, and engineers to create highly polished experiences
- Work in an agile environment using data and analytics to inform user-centered design decisions and rapid iterative improvement
- Apply Design Thinking principles to explore the problem, define goals and validate concepts
- Actively participate in user research activities to enable better user outcomes
- Encourage progressive thinking and push boundaries
- 5+ years demonstrated experience with end-to-end digital experience design
- Education and/or experience in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, Human Factors or equivalent
- Successfully launched digital products or applications
- Strong knowledge of user experience design processes and methodologies to create prototypes, interactive mock-ups, design guidelines and specifications
- Exceptional visual design skills to create impactful and easy to use interfaces and flows
- Has participated in and has helped drive the overall strategy and flow of a product
- Experience design for mobile including iOS and Android apps, responsive design and custom applications
- Advanced proficiency with Sketch, Invision App, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Motion, AfterEffects
- Success in presenting design concepts and direction with end-users, customers, product managers, and developers
- Familiarity with personas, journey maps, story maps, user stories, etc.?
- Experience working within a fast-paced, iterative, Agile environment
- Experience with Design Thinking
- Strong digital portfolio with examples of product and application design
- Proficiency in wireframing tools, interactive prototypes, Zeplin and animations are a plus
OhioHealth is an equal opportunity employer and fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal, and local regulations. OhioHealth does not discriminate against associates or applicants because of race, color, genetic information, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, military status, pregnancy, disability, marital status, familial status, or other characteristics protected by law. Equal employment opportunity is extended to all persons in all aspects of the associate-employer relationship including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, discipline, reduction in staff, termination, assignment of benefits, and any other term or condition of employment.