At FiveHundred Degrees Studio we concept, produce, and fulfill print & digital merchandising systems for multi-unit operators on a global scale: QSR/restaurants, retailers, and financial services providers. We are a growing marketing agency that offers full-service print and digital production solutions to our clients. Our expertise spans all categories of print, from traditional to digital, POP, packaging and much more. We are currently seeking a Print Production Manager with 5 – 10 years of experience. The Print Production Manager is responsible for controlling the flow and quality of all assigned work through the agency to our clients, working directly with Account Service, Creative and Production Art teams, while managing outside vendors.
- Responsible for all aspects of quality control on assigned print projects.
- Handles vendor bidding and selection, identifying state-of-the-art vendors and fulfillment
- Attends press checks, as necessary.
- Provides accurate estimating and buying of printed materials.
- Approves billing from vendors for printed materials.
- Creates production timetables in coordination with Project Management and outside vendors who are handling fulfillment for all assigned work.
- Works with the Project Management team to ensure timely and accurate workflow and
- Consults with the Senior Project Manager and Production Art Manager on challenging projects/jobs.
- Works directly with Art Directors during the design phase to provide recommendations and specifications for creative.
- Specific job experience would include:
- Merchandising and POP print production
- Provide technical input and advice on all related projects and detailed print specifications to vendors
- Procurement of premiums and specialty items
- Production of packaging materials, including some food-grade
- Production of displays and retail fixtures
- Qualified candidates must have 5 – 10 years of experience
- Thorough understanding of conventional and digital print techniques
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity through to completion
- Intimate understanding of design software, computer systems, and process for preparing art electronically and transmitting files to vendors
- Project management training or significant experience with planning tools
- Superior negotiating and client-facing diplomacy skills
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision while still being part of a team
Click here to apply.
What kind of place is this? FiveHundred Degrees Studio is a full-service marketing agency dedicated to the art and science of visual merchandising. From in-store to out-of-home and everything in between, we help brands make a real connection with consumers. Everything we do is designed to enhance the brand experience through consumer-driven strategy, merchandising, design, and fulfillment. Great people doing great work for great clients.