A local agency is looking for a Product Manager on a Contract to Hire basis! This person will need to have a background in Brand Strategy and Account/Project Management. Experience in Event Planning, Research, Marketing Plan Creation/Execution, Digital and Social Media Management, Brand Strategy Creation/Execution and/or Video Production will be key for this role.
- Keep quality standards despite schedule pressures and work to achieve company core values.
- Demonstrate inventiveness and imagination in handling new or difficult tasks.
- Listen and anticipate the needs of a new client.
- Coach or instruct others to improve their performance.
- Take ownership of projects and use skill and ingenuity to organize and maintain campaign scopes, workflows, budgets and timelines.
- Deliver creative outputs utilizing new and exciting ideas.
- Collaborate with the lead and design department to develop winning pitch decks, campaigns and creative “products”.
- Seek to discover new ways to incorporate emerging and new media formats, technologies and brand methodologies into every new brand campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Design, Project Management, Product Development or Marketing discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Project Management, Product Development or Marketing role. Ideally with agency experience or similar type environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience creating and presenting proposals and presentations.
- Demonstrate ability to launch a brand, launch a marketing campaign, develop concepts for digital or traditional campaigns, product strategy, project management or account management.
- Passion for taking a brand product from concept to completion.
- Eye for detail and highly-developed organizational skills, including ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Take ownership in strategy development, utilize data in decision-making and explain the theory behind “products” to both internal teams and clients.
- Manage workflows with the ability to create effective and efficient processes.
Job Number: 8714
Job Term: Contract to Hire
Portfolio Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, retail, fashion, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2u82LTE