Looking for a mid-level Production/Mechanical Artist for a large corporate retailer in Columbus, Ohio.
- Attend and participate in Design Turn Over meetings for assigned projects
- Create print-ready mechanicals for all product packaging
- Review supplied assets, build mechanicals, evaluate and understand/clarify content details (i.e. art, copy, codes, specifications, etc.)
- Proof read all work prior to submitting to Production Manager and/or Brand Design Team for review
- Review, and obtain approvals on design layout and specifications from Brand Design Team
- Implement change management file/mechanical requests
- Input changes received from mechanical routing
- Maintain organization of production server
- Prep and release mechanical files to vendors
- Attend and participate in weekly and monthly Brand Design Team meetings
- Attend and participate in weekly Production team meetings
- 2 – 4 years of experience
- Must understand print production and appropriate file set up
- Must have strong Adobe Illustrator skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships across functions and work successfully in a team environment
- Must have experience in creating print-ready mechanicals for all product packaging
- Works very closely with designers and design ops team
Job Number: 8743
Job Term: 6+Months
Portfolio Creative is an equal opportunity employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2gZwlWq