Fahlgren Mortine is looking for a career-minded Project Manager to join its growing and award-winning team in its Columbus office.
The Project Manager is responsible for working with the creative, digital, production, and client engagement teams to ensure all deadlines are met while maintaining an orderly flow of all projects. The Project Manager will need to manage multiple projects simultaneously, which will range in scope and complexity.
- Ability to identify and document project requirements in order to define project scope
- Creates and maintains schedules for creative and digital projects from concept to production
- Assists in assigning creative teams and provides job information to assigned teams
- Develops estimates, manages project budgets and ensures on-time delivery and project profitability
- Expedites priority jobs in such a way that process does not obstruct the flow of every day work
- Drives established process and procedures, and at all times, keeps all appropriate parties up-to-date on the status of their projects
- Tracks photography usage rights
- Assists creative department on projects as needed
- 3-5 years of experience working in an agency’s traffic, production, digital and/or creative services department
- Experience leading projects including print, email campaigns, marketing automation, banner ads and landing pages – websites, video/broadcast is a plus
- Proven management, leadership and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Works well in a fast-paced, agency environment
- Strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Solid understanding of marketing strategies, design and technology
- Is a strong team player and able to collaborate with others
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with standard project management tools and processes
- BA/BS or related field or equivalent work experience is required
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume for this position here: https://careers-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1351/project-manager/job
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.