Origo is looking to add a Project Manager to our growing family of exceptional creative and strategic experts. With a strong understanding of working on a creative team (specifically in the advertising industry), Origo is looking for the following:
Skills & Experience
- Ability to develop and manage the different timelines and tasks for the internal team to follow, helping achieve the different objectives outlined by the client, assuring the different deadlines are met for each project.
- Skills in business communications involving e-mails, setting up appointments, and coordinating projects with clients on a day-to-day basis, as well as with the internal creative team.
- Ability to manage the scope and time on each project, working with the different team members to effectively keep each project and task on track.
- Experience in the creation and preparation of account strategy, content strategy, and client presentations, aligning the client goals with our creative approach.
- Experience in attending client meetings, assisting in developing Meeting Minutes and follow-up communications. Skills in presentation are an added value for this position.
- Skills in organizing and managing contents, tasks, and timelines for internal and external projects.
- Ability to assist in the business development efforts of Origo by helping to craft proposals and responses to RFPs.
- Skills in conducting research and analysis for different clientele, as well as help launch brand campaigns for Origo Branding Company to develop new relationships and clientele.
- Ability to assist in the strategy and management of online initiatives for Origo Branding Company, including the deployment of blogs and social media strategies.
- Degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- A minimum of five years of project management and client services experience is encouraged, but not a requirement
- Agency or creative team experience is encouraged, but not required
- Strong analytical skills to provide insightful client recommendations
- Strong working knowledge of standard marketing practices, resources, and tools
- Experience with client research, planning and tools
- Persuasive writing and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, smaller agency environment
- Talent, drive and ability to work independently and in team settings
- Ability to develop own ideas, take initiative and assume responsibility
- Passion for collaboration and intellectual curiosity of business challenges
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please.