Postali is looking for the right student who can tell compelling stories on behalf of clients. As our PR Intern, you’ll learn how media outreach can support SEO efforts, and how SEO tools can be used to execute public relations strategies and monitor results – and get a chance to apply these integrated skills in a marketing agency setting.
Responsibilities may include
- Drafting press releases, blog posts, brief pitches, or other PR materials
- Assisting with building in-house media outreach database
- Assisting with designing and executing client-driven public relations campaigns
- Monitoring competitors’ backlinks to identify potential media outlets for outreach
- Updating online client press pages with links to media coverage
- Other duties as assigned or depending on your skills, experience, and interests
- Currently enrolled as a student at an accredited university majoring in communications, English, journalism, or marketing
- Versatile writing skills and proficiency in spelling and grammar
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Familiarity with WordPress and Buzzstream preferred
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
This internship is on-site and is not a telecommuting position. Local candidates preferred.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your interest and relevant education or experience, your resume, a sample press release and sample pitch for consideration.