Fahlgren Mortine is seeking to add a Senior Account Executive to join its team in the company’s Columbus office.
The Senior Account Executive has three to seven years of experience and is responsible for supporting the agency’s relationships with both business-to-business and business-to-consumer clients. This individual will be responsible for day-to-day activities on communications (PR) and marketing (advertising) projects, as well as supporting the development, implementation and measurement of integrated campaigns across paid, earned, owned and shared channels. The Senior Account Executive can independently develop and manage client deliverables and timelines.
- Embraces accountability for high-performing projects and campaigns as measured by attainment of client business objectives and overall client satisfaction
- Develops project and campaign strategies, proposals, budgets and timelines
- Creates and supports media relations campaigns via development of strategic story pitches, innovative engagement strategies and tactics, as well as can develop effective media lists and editorial calendars
- Develops relationships with local, regional, national and trade media to support media relations campaign objectives
- Prepares a full range of written materials including creative briefs, news releases, bylined articles, client correspondence and reports
- Develops and executes social media strategies to increase engagement with target audiences and convey key messages
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of social media and identifies ways to integrate social networking into other communications strategies
- Stays up-to-date on social media trends to provide recommendations to client about how social media channels can best be used and measured
- Writes background materials, assists in development of client presentations, helps implement account programs and maintains regular contact with clients
- Manages event planning and provides on-the-ground support for events and other client activities
- Demonstrates an understanding of how to leverage marketing technologies, such as marketing automation, to accomplish client goals
- Communicates effectively with client contacts to keep them informed of progress, and anticipates client needs before asked
- Builds positive relationships with and acts as a liaison between colleagues and clients
- Seeks out, listens for and is attuned to new opportunities with existing clients
- Collaborates with team members in media, creative, digital and public relations to bring the best solutions and expertise to the client, and to develop relationships and strategies to grow our clients’ business with the agency
- Manages digital and print projects from concept to completion
- Contributes to new business initiatives, as appropriate
- Supports the organization by adhering to consistent standards for client financial performance, including timely input on projected work, billing, and other administrative duties
- Develops a thorough understanding of the entire marketing and communications landscape in order to support clients’ integrated marketing and communications programs
- Ensures agency values are adhered to across all client projects and deliverables
- Provides support to team members at all levels on various projects, as needed
- Three to seven years of experience working in an agency setting and/or experience preferably working in communications-related fields
- Proven experience in helping to develop integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Must have strong analytical and strategic skills
- Adept at learning about new industries quickly and applying knowledge to recommendations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and prioritizing; demonstrates a sense of urgency in responding to client questions and requests
- Ability to manage conflicts and difficult situations
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- BA/BS in related fields
- Ability to travel, which is estimated to be around 10% of a full schedule
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position here.
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.