We’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer for a local client! Candidate will be responsible for taking projects on with vigor and owning them all the way to production. This will be someone who stays fresh and takes inspiration from the best sources.
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design, typography, web, multimedia software and applications.
- Strong conceptual thinking and positive attitude.
- Motivate and provide constructive feedback for Junior Designers in creating concepts, comps, and final art. Mentor them in their design and professional skills.
- Keep current with competitors design and marketing campaigns as well as their social media.
- Collaborate with other Designers, Photographers, Video producers and Programmers to make aesthetic updates to the site.
- 5+ years of Graphic Design experience.
- Product Design/Development is a MUST!
- Polished and diverse portfolio showing the breadth of your skill.
- Strong typography skills (Really important!).
- Idea generator and strong conceptual thinker.
- Ability to manage several projects at once.
- Must be available to work on-site.
Job Term: 8579
Job Term: Direct Hire
Portfolio Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, retail, fashion, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2lJcPi6