Looking for an experienced Senior Digital Designer for a large corporate retailer in Columbus, Ohio! You will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing creative solutions that meet business objectives in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with creative leadership and team members to deliver digital solutions that meet business objectives and brand standards
- Ability to combine strategy, design, and creative content from concept to project delivery
- Manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Proactively field creative issues or questions
- Continually explore opportunities to enhance, improve, and expand customer experience
- Maintain knowledge of industry standards and future trends
- 8–10 years of industry experience with a proven track record of success
- Create compelling designs that adhere to the brand standards
- Exceptional design skills with a solid understanding of type and imagery
- Possess a thorough understanding of content strategy and the user experience
- Expected to function independently and collaboratively, bringing fresh thinking, an open mind and a strong work ethic to the team environment
- Excellent oral and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of and proficient in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML/CSS, and Google Web Designer
- An exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative concepts and creative digital design solutions
Job Number: 8727
Job Term: 3-4+ Months
Portfolio Creative is an equal opportunity employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2v7jkQn