Paul Werth Associates, a leading integrated communications firm, is seeking a talented senior digital designer responsible for driving the creative ingenuity and design aesthetics for client work including brand identity, digital applications, web interfaces, and collateral material from creation and concept to completion. Projects will range from highly creative designs to smaller, production-based jobs.
The senior digital designer will serve a critical function on our creative team, working closely with our creative director and senior vice president of marketing. This individual will join an innovative team of professionals at Werth, and must be able to effectively collaborate with account teams and clients to meet client objectives and internal goals.
- Develop innovative concepts and designs for clients and internal use that demonstrate an understanding of strategic alignment with communication goals through visual language.
- Implement the design process through completion, preparing final layout for a variety of web, advertising, marketing, digital and public relations/public affairs projects.
- Assist in the development of new business proposals and presentations.
- Seek out and improve skills in design, printing and interactive techniques relevant to the industry and community.
- Maintain and follow file production, organization and documentation procedures.
- Guide and ensure that the firm’s adopted style and quality control procedures are followed on all projects.
- Possess a four-year degree in visual communication, graphic designor a related field.
- A minimum of six years of experience in graphic and digital design working in a corporate environment; preferably two to three years working in a creative agency.
- Experience working in a Mac environment with a variety of design programs to achieve desired visual effects, including Adobe Creative Suite. Experience in After Effects, Sketch or InVision is a plus, as is experience in environmental design.
- Expertise in developing digital UX strategy and designing digital user interface.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills in communicating and cooperating with colleagues and clients.
- Commitment to detail, with good organizational skills and capable of working well under deadline pressure.
- Appreciation of high quality control standards in all aspects of the production process.
- Strong willingness to grow as a professional designer while expanding your knowledge and insight of clients’ businesses.
- Desire to work in a team environment and be willing to help other team members when needed.
- Ability to produce highly creative work within budgetary guidelines.