A local client of ours is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer. This person will be coming aboard in a full-time capacity. The role will require innovative and creative thinking to deliver on brand promises through all communication channels, such as packaging, catalogs, sales collateral, product graphics, signage/posters, advertising, digital, etc. The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills verbal and visual along with experience across all phases of graphic development, strategy, concepting, mock-ups and production.
- Closely collaborate with marketing managers, directors, VP’s to provide graphic design leadership in service of delivering business results and brand right equities.
- Strategic thinking-ability to solve problems, even ones that are not fully defined.
- Ongoing establishment, communication and management of project timelines to support sales, marketing and production needs.
- Define photography needs and providing clear direction for internal and external photographers/stylists.
- Lead brainstorms, concept, collaborate, comp, and present innovative and exciting creative that gathers buy-in and alignment.
- Work with outside print vendors for packaging and other collateral needs.
- Organize and assist with implementing efficiencies in the design department, both physical and digital.
- Accelerate the introduction for new products to the Retail, Specialty, Foodservice and International markets.
- Assist in building the creative department and providing/sharing creative knowledge/POV.
- BFA in design, fine art, or related field required.
- Must be a team player, able to work within budgets and tight deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining accuracy and a service-oriented attitude.
- Great communication skills – ability to present and sell creative ideas.
- Strong technical skills and an eye for detail.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent understanding of general layout principles and typography.
- Hand sketching skills.
- High degree of self motivation – goal oriented with high standards for excellence.
Job Number: 8633
Job Term: Direct Hire
Portfolio Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, retail, fashion, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2oRwb8w