Looking for a Senior Mobile App Designer for a large corporate retailer in Columbus, Ohio. You will play an essential role in the conception and execution of all marketing materials, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and channels to drive membership, engagement, sales and loyalty. Must be able to work on site and full-time!
- Design best in class editorial content to support Loyalty & Mobile App marketing objectives.
- Ensure that the story/marketing message reflects the brand positioning and current trends in the market place while meeting customer’s needs.
- Participate in creative exploration, contributing compelling and innovative ideas that drive asset execution.
- Collaborate with Copywriters and Art Directors to ensure effective project completion.
- Artistic and creative talent – a strong sense of design/style with impeccable design fundamentals
- Excellent knowledge of best practices for digital content with a particular focus on retail or consumer products
- Marketing/Retail sensibility – good understanding of the rapidly evolving digital marketplace & social platforms
- Resourceful self-starter who takes action and responds quickly to change with a positive attitude
- Maintains high work standards
- Shows a passion for the work that inspires others
- 4 years in a creative team environment
- Minimum of 4-5 years web/app design experience
- Complete fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and app asset optimization
- Fluency in mark up software such as Spectrr
- Fluency in creative prototype software such as InVision
- Strong editorial content design experience with a major retail/fashion brand
- E-commerce, social media, blog, and/or mobile app strongly preferred
- Retail/fashion or beauty experience
- Project/brand and people management experience
- MAC proficient
Job Number: 8650
Job Term: 3-6 Months
Portfolio Creative is an equal opportunity employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2r2wUmi