Origo Branding Company is a 32-year-old award-winning creative agency in downtown Columbus, Ohio. We have been on the forefront of understanding the importance of a digital presence and have been developing innovative and intuitive web and interactive solutions for Origo’s clients for over 20 years. We are currently searching for a Senior Web Developer. This position will require a well-rounded set of skills and experience, as well as a can-do attitude.
As the Senior Web Developer, your main role is to work directly with the creative team to complete web and digital projects for a variety of clients and industries, upholding Origo Branding Company’s standards to create effective interactive and digital strategies that fulfill our clients’ objectives.
- Web Development: Conduct web development, testing, and deployment for a variety website projects, acting as the development lead, helping to ensure the deadline and budget goals are met for each project.
- Technology Expertise: Offer recommendations for how to integrate and approach the interface design, web features, and user experiences for website projects, integrating your expertise into Origo’s proven web process from the Discovery phase to the Deployment phase.
- Culture: Uphold the brand culture, voice, and professionalism Origo promotes to all of its employees, clients and partners.
Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Ability to take detailed art files from the design team and efficiently develop them into intelligent online experiences, implementing intuitive Content Management Systems, as well as some custom HTML programming.
- Technical skills required include: Advanced-level custom WordPress, CSS, HTML and PHP coding.
Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance. To be considered for this position, please indicate your interest by sending your resume, cover letter, portfolio, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.