A local client of ours is looking for someone to help out in a freelance social media coordinator capacity. This role is initially to help out while someone is on vacation for a few weeks but if things go well the need could turn into a part-time need a few days a week.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Assist other full-time members of the social team with needs as they arise.
- Monitor engagement across all social channels and respond and interact appropriately.
- Maintain strong & consistent brand voice and presence across all channels.
- Track and monitor reviews, complaints and other online customer feedback traffic.
- Report and submit reviews, complaints and other online traffic to appropriate internal channels for handling.
- Engage with fans after standard work hours and on weekends as needed.
- Research and interpret audience targets for optimal social interaction/engagement.
- Be able to create a consistent content calendar as needed.
- Timely posts across all channels, track budgeting and targeting as directed.
- Be able to report findings and offer recommendations on different target and tactics from analytical data sights.
- Learn to be able to efficiently use third party social media platform, MomentFeed.
- Be up-to-date on all social media changes and platforms to maximize efficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Show an ability to take good “lifestyle” photography and be willing to go out into the field to do so as needed.
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager and Twitter Ads.
- An understanding of videography and video editing is a plus but not required.
- Copywriting skills a plus but not required.
Job Number: 8701
Job Term: Freelance
Portfolio Creative is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, retail, fashion, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2taR9D3