A small not-for-profit association in the Gahanna, Ohio area is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant must possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
- Work with our executive team to create and implement campaigns
- Update and rebuild websites as needed
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- 2+ years’ experience working with social media/marketing
- Versed in web design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Preferred: Current student or recent graduate
- Preferred: knowledge in the DNN platform. The DNN Platform (formerly “DotNetNuke Community Edition” content management system) is open source software that is intended to allow management of websites without much technical knowledge.
This is a permanent-part time position working approximately 2 days per week out of our Gahanna, Ohio offices. The starting pay is approximately $10.50 per hour.
If interested reply back by e-mail. Please no phone calls.