Postali is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team to make sure our clients are top of mind in their community when their services are needed.
- Copywriting for each of the different social media platforms
- Publishing, monitoring, and reporting social media content
- Analyzing results and optimizing our approach
- Building and managing editorial calendars
- Administering and monitoring paid social media campaigns
- A Bachelor’s or working towards a Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- Strong knowledge of various social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Understanding of current social media trends
- Experience with social media management tools, Hootsuite experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Google Analytics, Gmail, and DropBox preferred
- Additionally, an attention to detail, excellent writing skills, and time management skills are essential
Since exceptional writing skills are essential to succeeding in this role, interested applicants should submit at least three writing samples along with their resume when applying.